Nuvo Technologies Grand Concerto

  • Subject: Nuvo Technologies Grand Concerto
  • From: "paul_watkin" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 10:43:05 -0000

Hi all,

SWMBO took a dislike to the Russound keypads for the Whole house
audio system and has vetoed having them in this house.

Assuming we can sort the costs out we are going to have black glass
DLT switches or touchscreens in rooms and the only way I am going to
get approval to spend dosh on a whole house audio system is if I can
get something that will blend in with the DLT's

I have found the above on the web and it fits the bill, only drawback
is less zones than the Russound, so my questions are:-

1. Anyone have any exerience of using this system? Is it any good?

2. Are there any other alternatives I have missed, main criteria is
it must be black and touchscreen (i.e. no silicon keypad glowing
green!!)

Cheers

Paul