[ADVERT] Cheap Yuasa 12v 24Ah SLA batteries.

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Cheap Yuasa 12v 24Ah SLA batteries.
  • From: "Andy Whitfield" <andywhitfield2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:08:09 -0000

I've been offered approx 50 'nearly new' Yuasa 12v 24Ah batteries.
They've been used for 7 months.  Date coded Sept 2007.
Some are 10 year life and some are 5 year life (so I'm told).

If anyone is interested in a load of them please let me know.
RRP is around =A360.   For a large quantity, we are looking at about =A320=
=20
each.

Regards
Andy the UPS Man