Re: Fw: Ofcom confirms Freeview HD

OK I'll try that again as I must have been distracted towards the end
:)

I have a quad LNB running a Sky HD box and  Sky plus box. Now if I want a
freesat dish I need at least one feed, which I don't have. I don't fancy
going up the ladder and installing a LNB with more feeds, so I am thinking
about installing a quatro switch in the loft off of one set of the 2 feeds
and using that to feed 2 boxes. Therefore 3 double feed boxes with a quad
LNB and a quatro switch.

But I have also been thinking that having some free2air foreign  language
channels in the house might not be too bad to encourage the boys with
languages. Will the freesat do non english channels or do I have to start
looking into this a lot more?

Sean

<g%2540uk.ibm.com>> > wrote:

> > > www.freesat.co.uk
> > >
> > > Essentially, it's off Astra 2 - so same sats as Sky. If you
have Sky
> > at
> > > the moment, you can just unplug your sky box, and plug the
freesat
> > box in.
> > > forums are showing as 3 boxes will be available via
currys,etc.