Advert: Free 27U rack cabinet offered due to overenthusiasm!!

  • Subject: Advert: Free 27U rack cabinet offered due to overenthusiasm!!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:41:25 -0000

With great thanks to Paul for the rack he gave me recently.....afraid
it's on offer again!!!

I was a little enthusiastic at the thought of a free cabinet and alas
its quite a bit too big for where I need it to go!! doh, im thinking
that cutting it down to size probably isn't the greatest idea (unless
someone tells me differently??) so here it is again.

Great condition 27U rack cabinet, 600mm wide 600m deep, lockable metal
rear panels. lockable front glass door, open sides.
excellent condition complete with mains fan tray at the top.

Free to good home, located 5 miles from Exeter airport.

Mails offlist please.
Thanks
Noel