Re: Ofcom confirms Freeview HD

I don't know whether I'm slow this afternoon but I'm having real
problems understanding part of that article

"After multiplex capacity is increased by the mode change, services
from multiplex B will be redistributed among the other multiplexes to
clear B for the carriage of high definition channels. Three video and
ten radio services will move from multiplex B to multiplex 1. ITV and
Channel 4 will each forgo one service on their respective halves of
multiplex 2, making room for Five on ITV's half and one BBC service on
Channel 4's."

Does this mean that ITV and C4 are having to give up some of their
channels and the BBC aren't (of course that may be their commercial
choice)?

Andy