Re: Fw: Clipsal C-Bus Control System

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Clipsal C-Bus Control System
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:15:31 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008, Gareth Cook wrote:

> Prob depends on who's at the desk at the time.

I guess Phil Harris might moonlight there. You know how likely that is.

> Certainly when pricing CBUS gear you have to sweet talk to get the 35%
> off the quoted price of some of these so called expert retailers.

You just can't pass off any opportunity to have a go, can you Gareth?

Since you work for IBM, do I assume that such unhealthy practice of
differing discount levels don't happen in your company? IBM is one of the
worst companies for huge corporate discounts.

It is only fair that installers and integrators, who place regular and
substantial orders, get the maximum discounts available. There is more
opportunity for you to grey import C-Bus or any other products for a quick
profit.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx