Fw: Clipsal C-Bus Control System

  • Subject: Fw: Clipsal C-Bus Control System
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 08:38:41 +0100

Prob depends on who's at the desk at the time.

Certainly when pricing CBUS gear you have to sweet talk to get the 35% off
the quoted price of some of these so called expert retailers.

I've always wondered about cef...

Slightly off topic but I'm lucky enough to be near a TLC and QVSDIRECT.
I don't understand cef's pricing:
TLC 6242Y 1mm t+e cable (lighting to you or me) 19.90 per 100m
CEF (Doncaster Cable page 34/36 of their PDF catalog) 1,213.00 per 100m

How? It's a shame as they have a wide network and some attractive bits
but how does the pricing really work?

Thanks,

Simon

In message