Re: OSXBMC Release V0.4.0

  • Subject: Re: OSXBMC Release V0.4.0
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:34:27 -0000

Main reason for paying the extra would be the superdrive?? depends if
you need to be able to burn dvds or not? When I get mine think I'm
likely to keep my pc just for dvd burning duties, either that or get
an enclosure for the drive in my pc and use that on the mac! assuming
its a compatible drive that is!!