Re: OSXBMC Release V0.4.0

From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxx>
> Another new release from the guys at http://www.osxbmc.com/  Not had a
> chance to try it yet (installing as I write this) but there are lots
of
> changes and Python scripting support is there now too.
>
> Just back from a week off and it was great to be able to plug the
MacBook
> into the TV at the house we were staying in and be able to use OSXBMC
> play all the TV and movies I have brought with us.
>
> M.

Mostly because of you of you guys I've decided to take the plunge and get a
new mac mini. Is the 0.2Ghz and 40GB extra hdd space worth the extra? I'm
planning to strap it to the 1080p tv in the lounge. It will be doing osxbmc
duty mostly (unless something with the ps3 and ubuntu comes off).

looking at misco- the 1.8ghz is 400 and the 2ghz is 500.

Cheers,
Bro