Free to good home : Lots of Packing Boxes and packing paper

  • Subject: Free to good home : Lots of Packing Boxes and packing paper
  • From: Ben McCormack <yahoogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:35:24 +0100

All

We have just moved and now have over 30 strong packing boxes and loads
packing paper (sort of A2 size, suitable for wrapping things in). This
was all provided by the removal company but they are not interested in
picking it up!

I would like to pass it all on in one job lot to someone on the group
that can make use of it as the groups have been a great help to me.

Couple of simple rules

1. I want to dispose of them in one go. Sorry but I am not interested
in giving away one here and one there.
2. You will need to collect from Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire area
in the next 5-10 days.

All the boxes are broken down and ready to put in the back of a car.
Some of the packing paper is flattened and ready to wrap things in,
the rest is in balls ready to cushion and pack. You would need and
estate car or put the seats down in a hatchback to pick them up.

Anyone interested?

Regards
Ben