Latest message you have seen: Re: Solar PV Monitoring

Re: Re: Remote Desktop & Consoles ...

I think MMC is something different to RDC isn't it ? I don't think MMC
has
any relation to running Cortex on one PC and accessing via RDC from
another.
Or is this more windows functionality that I reluctantly need to know about
?

I'm getting older and more technophobic ...

Will shortly turn off fast user switching and see it has an effect on the
RDC/Cortex start issue. Have to go into the loft to do this, so some delay

Cheers,

David

On 9/19/07, Paul Bendall <paul@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Two thoughts here:
>
> From the command prompt use runas, eg. runas /u:domain\paul mmc
>
> or
>
> Run MMC and add the Snap-ins that you want, save the MMC Console and
> then create a shortcut to this svaed MMC. On the properties of the
> shortcut you can then select Adavnced under properties and "Run
with
> different credentials"
>
> HTH
>
> Paul