Latest message you have seen: Re: Solar PV Monitoring

Re: DMX controller for HA use?

  • Subject: Re: DMX controller for HA use?
  • From: "Lehane Kellett" <lehane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:18:04 -0000

I guess I've been lucky as I've had one running continuously for 18
months without a problem - and the whole house lighting is DMX fed
from it! I do have a second controller from dmx4all which I'll add to
my xAP interface at some time.

I've put RGB uplighters in the patio using the Ledion LU3 lights
(350mA Luxeon) and a dimmer, again from dmx4all (www.dmx4all.de),
which supports 4 channels - so you could use RGBW led's.

Lehane