Fw: Sonos heat query

  • Subject: Fw: Sonos heat query
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:28:30 +0100

I dont have any other mp3 players - dont even bother with CD's much in
the
car - just use the radio.

So funds get diverted to Sonos for music . One day these Sonos lads might
wake up to the automation requirements and link Sonos in better - there
are fudge ways but it remains the only thing in the house I cannot link to
anything else properly.

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales Europe
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 14/09/2007 12:26 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Today 12:21

.
Only 2 here (my first), just bought and still in the box and smuggled into
the house..
just waiting for the right moment to break the 'good' news to SWMBO....

John

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.