RE: Sonos Control via PC Touchscreen?

One thing to note, the "Stop" command seems to have no
meaning in the
context of a streaming audio feed (either web radio or line in), and
apparently does nothing. Better to have the script send a "pause"
instead, which seems to work in all cases.

I use the Homeseer scripts available via the HS message boards, you can
see my posts in this thread...
http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=111489&highlight=sonos

Cheers.

Paul G.