Re: Hager Enclosures and CBUS

Hi Chris,
I've got 2 Vega 54 boxes ready to receive CBUS just like yourself, sitting
on the loft floor ready to go up
I'll dig out my parts list and other links regards this later. I remember I
also have pictures of someone else - on this list? who has Vega boxes
filled
with CBUS which was my initial inspiration