Media Center WebGuide Bought by Microsoft - Now Free

  • Subject: Media Center WebGuide Bought by Microsoft - Now Free
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:25:03 +0100

Looks like we missed this last week! Our favourite Media Centre add-in
-
WebGuide4 - has been bought by Microsoft and is now FREE.  Its developer
Doug Berrett has also been hired to work in the Media Center team.
Congratulations to Doug, and to Microsoft for recognising Doug's great
work.
Here's some words from Doug from his forums...

http://tinyurl.com/2effhv

M.