[ADVERT] For Sale: Lex Neo Fanless Server CV860A 1GHz 512MB 3xNIC

  • Subject: [ADVERT] For Sale: Lex Neo Fanless Server CV860A 1GHz 512MB 3xNIC
  • From: "Bricknell, Tony" <tony.bricknell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:39:57 +0100

I've posted this on the Automated Home forum, but I thought I'd post
it her=
e also...

Having just upgraded my home server to a rack mount version, I have my
near=
mint condition fanless CV860A for sale.  Complete with 512MB of Low Profil=
e RAM, all you need to add for a working machine is a 2.5in hard drive,
Com=
pact Flash Card, or DOC (Disk-on-Chip).

PDF of the bare system
http://www.lex.com.tw:8080/product/spec/Neo.pdf

Alternatively, go to
http://www.lex.com.tw:8080/index1.php
and browse to Chassis - Neo

More pictures can be found here
http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=3D10340

Specification
1 Ghz VIA C3 Nehemiah Fanless
LEX CV860A Motherboard
1 x PC133 SDRAM Slot fitted with 512MB Kingston Low Profile DIMM
1 x 40-Pin IDE
1 x 44-Pin IDE
3 x 10/100 Realtek 8139 LAN Ports
2 x USB Ports
2 x RS232 Ports
1 x Parallel Port
Keyboard and Mouse PS2 Sockets
Back Panel Headphone and Microphone Sockets
Onboard Compact Flash Slot
Onboard DC-DC Converter powered by external 60W AC adapter

I've been using this machine as a Linux IMAP, web, domain, print, and file
=
server for my household (using the SME server software from http://contribs=
.org ), but I'm told it's also powerful enough to run Windows Server 2003.

Looking for =A3200 + postage at cost