Fw: Re: [OT] External Hard Disk

  • Subject: Fw: Re: [OT] External Hard Disk
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 20:30:26 +0100

game.co.uk  - preowned for =A335 with 1 month warranty - or ebay

the softmod method is sooo easy - no chip mods needed. xbox then boots=20
directly into xbmc

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 03/09/2007 20:25 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Today 19:32

.
Subject:
.
RE: [ukha_d] Re: [OT] External Hard Disk
.
Category:

Well it's fine if you have an Xbox to run it on but if you don't then it's=
=20
bit useless... :-D

Plus I still don't like the way it looks (or didn't when I saw it a few
months ago) ... still looks like it was written by programmers for
programmers.

Phil

VOB's...

> > Damn! I wish I'd read Phil's posts more closely- I thought he
ripped
> > iso's too. I have been doing iso's too.
>=20
> Typical - no-one takes any notice of anything I say... *mutter*
>=20
> ISO's are handy as you end up with just one file per movie but take
too
> long
> to mount before they can be played for my liking ... plus of course
> they
> can't be played on the Momitsus.
>=20
> > What are you using to rip? I brought the slysoft set on a
discount.
>=20
> That's what I use - you were semi-listening then... ;-)
>=20
> > Why not mount them using one of the virtual drive programs
(daemon or
> > clonedrive) and rip them from there- got to be faster.
>=20
> I'm assuming that he is doing exactly that...
>=20
> Phil
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unless stated otherwise above:
> number
> 741598.
> 3AU
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number=20
741598.=20