Re: Networked MP3 players

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark McCall" <lists@...>
wrote:
> > I want to go Sonos but am struggling with the price
>=20
> Bite the bullet and go for the Sonos, you wont regret it.

after some thinking this is the conclusion I came to. Just have to
work a few weekends to pay for it.

If anyone on list can recommend anywhere cheaper than amazon please
let me know.

It seems odd that the new package (1 controller, 1 x zp100, 1 x zp80)
is =A3300 cheaper than the old package (1x controller, 2 x zp100) even
though there is only a =A3100 difference in price between the zp80 &
the
zp100. In fact if I buy two new packages & sell the ZP80s at the going
rate on ebay I end up with 2x controllers & 2x zp100s for less than
the old package which is still offered.

Initially I'll probably want two zp100s so maye end up getting the new
package & using ebay to swap a zp80 for a 100. That or repair/replace
my amp but that's more $$$.

Cheers