Roomba / Scooba

I was considering buying the Scooba to wash my hard floors.

Having never owned even a Romba before or actually known anyone who
has one can anyone advise as to whether they are actually any good?

I don't to buy a heap of junk which I will never use.

I guess my questions are:

1. Do they actually clean well?
2. Are they well built and reliable?
3. Is it something you can set to clean every couple of days and it
can do it when you are out, so you can return home to a clean home?

Thanks

Ho yin