RE: Replacing cameras

Yeah - those SDC-415's look good - how about prices here:

http://www.gx-security.co.uk/dynamic-cctv-m-68.html?sort=3a&page=1&osCsid=3c846c27d72552f834fd6a1b846b38b8

Just quite a big format though, more suited to installation in a dome or
enclosure.

Night time pictures look impressive though.

Paul.

IR
> illumination and new cameras.
> > Any ideas/recommendations? Very low light sensitivity would be
good -
> not sure about colour or B+W or switching type.
> >

> Separate cameras and IR illumination is definitely the way to go IMHO.
> With the right camera, you might not even need the IR. I'd recommend
> looking at the Samsung Techwin range:
>
> http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/index.php?showtopic=125
> 28&hl=samsung
>
> I've still not found a retail supplier though. I did manage to get a
> couple of fixed domes off ebay on the (very) cheap, but it looks like
> someone fed them mains by mistake so the boards are fried.
>
> I have a couple of "Vista" domes which have the proper IR
cut filter,
> and they're a whole lot better than the typical "bullet"
cameras with a