Networked MP3 players

I'm looking at upgrading from my current Rio recievers. For the time
&
price they were good but the screen was too small & dim, and the lack
of wireless has become an issue now I'm not allowed to have cat5
tacked to the walls.

I want to go Sonos but am struggling with the price (sadly don't think
I can convince the better half to stick a started pack in her case
coming back from the states). Also wondering about having to keep
finding the remote as chances are it would always be in the wrong room.

Initially I want one with a built in amp as is for the bedroom. So
wondered how disapointed I'm likely to be with the Soundbridge Radio.
It's down to =A3150 on amazon compared to =A3700 basic setup for sonos
(though two zones with sonos).=20

thanks