Re: Z-wave

I won't get into boring detail, but the main problem (for me) has been
getting a supplier who can supply Z-Wave kit in a reasonable time frame,
and
doesn't throw the "Well, it's not actually supported in the UK"
card anytime
a problem crops up! - - -hence the request for a UK based distributor
(hopefully acredited by Z-Wave Alliance) - - so that I can place an order,
and *expect* it to work, rather than have to worry/make special
arrangements
before hand about returning kit that doesn't function as
expected/described/(in some cases, doesn't work at all!!).

As I mentioned above, I've never heard of/dealt with Merten, so this isn't
meant to reflect badly on them!!

</Rant>

On 9/1/07, Chris Hunter <cjhunter@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> 'they' being Z-wave or Merten ? The link seems to imply that Merten
> have units available ...
>
> anyway, don't suppose they are cheap, 'though buying in Germany would
> probably be half as expensive as here ...
>
> Chris
>
> On 1 Sep 2007, at 09:56, Mal Lansell wrote:
>
> > They've been claiming that for over a year now, but as usual with
Z-