RE: Huge amounts of Cat5!

It's a bit of both really - I've now lived with my main house Cat5
install for 4-5 years and run everything through it. I soon learnt that you
can never have enough (even though I'd planned for what I thought was more
than enough in the original install). It only takes one decision to more
your main TV viewing area to somewhere else and you could instantly be
looking at an extra 10-15-20 cables to that point, depending on how much
kit you have and the extent of your HA. I did this - and have been short on
Cat5 to my new "AV Room", so am taking this opportunity to
upgrade a bit more.

Of course - it's a balance between cost and having enough though - although
with this build, I sort of buried my head in the sand when it came to cost
a while ago - who knows how I'm going to pay for it all ;)

RGB LED wall wash samples arrived today - will have a play later but they
look good so far :)

Paul.

Coax