Re: Quad processor / server - recommendation ?

Working as a virtulization consultant architect, I'm also interested
in this
topic has anyone tested using swsoft Virtuozzo product ?

It a slightly different take on virtulization which might proivde better
results
http://www.swsoft.com/en/products/virtuozzo/advantages/

<marcus.warrington@xxxxxxx<marcus.warrington%40mis-es.com>