From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin Hawkins
Sent: 27 October 2007 15:24
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Byron HA stuff

Huddersfield has a large display of this in the electrical aisle.

ATM there seems no form of external automation interface which is a real
shame as the in ceiling dimmers would be very useful for some areas I have
difficulty rewiring.
A wireless/RS232 transceiver would be great !

Jim wrote:

> Just been into Loughborough and they had a 1m stand with the stuff on.
>
> Jim

On
> Behalf Of
> David Gumbrell
> Sent: 27 October 2007 00:13
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Byron HA stuff
>
> Swindon had it this evening, Cheltenham didn't 2 weeks ago.
> Special display stand with buttons to push on "fake" remote
to light up
> items on a picture of a living room. In Swindon it was in the
Electrical
> aisle with all the faceplates and outlets. Replaces a stand that
contained
> an older range of RF remote sockets.
>
> I noticed white and black plug-in modules, a PIR, LCD type remote as
> well as
> simple ones and a promised SMS interface module (implying the LCD
rmote
> might be 2-way).
>
> There also seems to be two ranges, all HomeEasy, but the black and
white
> modules are in the "Ultimate" range with another range in
white. I'm not

wrote:

> > The B&Q warehouse in Bristol (Cribs Causeway) has a big
display of