Re: 1-Wire network wiring

  • Subject: Re: 1-Wire network wiring
  • From: "JonS" <semi.jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:48:12 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Chris Hunter <cjhunter@...> wrote:

> sorry, I was really just exploring the idea of lots of temp'
> sensors ... .   Did you see Nigel's post ... interesting ! ?

Yep, and I agree interesting things can be gleaned by observation, the
open door to the kitchen correlates well with a dip in kitchen temp
here.  But if you have door sensors and relays on the lights the temp
data is interesting but I think very hard to use as an indicator of
other information in an automated fashion.  Not wishing to put you off
if you can see a way to make it work but it seems a hard way of going
about it, but then I have not played with the fuzzy logic module in
Cortex - still getting to grips with the basics.

Jon