Re: Funky gadgety bathroom mirros?

  • Subject: Re: Funky gadgety bathroom mirros?
  • From: "m_surgenor" <zen8432@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:55:29 -0000

when we did our main bathroom last year I installed one of these=20
http://tinyurl.com/yqmrlg .  I didn't
buy it here but I haven't been=20
able to connect to the company we bought it from this morning - not=20
sure if they've gone or just their website is down -  www.mirror-
mirror.com

My wife wasn't to happy at spending over =A3500 on a mirror and whilst
it=20
looks great and visitors always admire it it's virtually useless as a=20
lit mirror.  The lights - even on full strength - are not bright enough=20
to be of any use - i.e. putting on makeup, etc.=20=20

Malcolm

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups2@...> wrote:

> Has anyone got an online resource/web shop for funky bathroom
mirrors=20
i.e. ones that have inbuilt gadgets/HA possibilities etc - like being=20
able to wave a hand in front to illuminate etc?