Re: Clocks in-synch'

OK, so maybe it's our particular clock that's the problem (mostly, it
takes a few weeks to catch onto when the clocks go forward or back,
which I'd presumed was due to a poor signal, 'though I've tried
various locations, in the house) ...

maybe I'll stick to the plan !

Chris

On 19 Oct 2007, at 01:55, Rob Iles wrote:

> <Aol>ME TOO</Aol>
>
> re: the MSF comments!! - - - it really is amazing where one can
> pick up the
> MSF time signal!!!!
>
> R.
>
> On 10/18/07, Kim Wall <kim@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>   Chris Hunter wrote:
>>> ... way back, in the 1930s, one
>>> or two houses had interconnected clocks, to keep them in-synch
>>> so, was wondering, if there's a modern version ?
>>
>> Ah, perfect job for some of these:
>>
>> http://www.distel.co.uk/asps/details1.asp?ID=TG04
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Kim

Thursday, 18 Oct'07 - 19:39:08 BDT

to: ukha_d@xxxxxxx

half an idea was to have radio-clocks around the new house ... but,
now we've got the shell done, it seems even mobile 'phones don't work
indoors ... thick walls of stone & concrete & steel ... so the
clock
idea probably won't work, either ... ... way back, in the 1930s, one
or two houses had interconnected clocks, to keep them in-synch ...
so, was wondering, if there's a modern version ?

(maybe the new Idratek display module could play a part ?)

Chris