C-Bus Alarms

Hi there,

There's been a lot of talk recently about alarms, but I have a specific
question about using one with C-Bus.  Besides Comfort, are there any
other alarms available in the UK (or Ireland) that can communicate with
C-Bus to both be armed by C-Bus switches, and to control C-Bus lighting
when PIRs/alarm conditions are triggered?

The Clipsal site talks about Homesafe and Minder (is this Comfort?) and
then there is the Ness product, but all googles seem to lead to
Australian sites.

Comfort would fit the bill, but I do not need a lot of the features and
have to admit am a little daunted by the prospect of specifying it and
living with it.

Cheers

Pete