RE: The Owl

> FAQ says it's the relaunched Electrisave.

Ah, indeed.

"Isn't this the same product as Electrisave?
The Electrisave had extremely limited distribution in the UK and it's been
re-launched as The OWL. The important thing here is that the OWL is now
readily accessible to all households in the UK, so for the first time we
can
all use an OWL to highlight how we can reduce our energy consumption by
reducing our electrical usage. This can have a massively positive effect
towards the fight against climate change."