Re: [OT] Granite worktops

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Granite worktops
  • From: "wywywywywywywywywywy" <wywywywy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 15:10:15 -0000

Hi,

Looking at the amount of work involved, it might not be that much
cheaper than using real granite. The benefit seems to be less
disruption, which they boast, not the costs.

I've seen their products in shows and they look just like a real
granite worktop.

Thanks,
Wayne

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Tim Fletcher Dot Com" <tim@...>
wrote:

> Hi, I know a lot of you have built and renovated property and my
wife just came across these guys

> http://www.granitetransformations.co.uk
>
> Essentially a granite veneer bonded to your existing work surfaces -
Sounds great for me as I want to change the look of the kitchen but
without wasting tons of cash.

> I wondered if anyone had used/encountered them and what the feedback
was. Especially interested in costings!