RE: Re: Need some help ASAP : Home Alarm needed

I agree with the majority of Nigels sentiments.. However

There are a number of benefits of a security company (though not to
apprehend Burglars)

We use the Intamac monitoring system for many of the Showhouse
installation=
we do (I also use it at home). There have a PAYG guarding service that can
become top of your list of people to attend your property if there is an
activiation. The great thing with this is that while you are on holiday you
KNOW someone will attend and then make your property secure.=20

I can also echo Nigel's tale...

Our customer's offices have audio verification etc. The keyholder was
calle=
in the middle of the night, told that there was audio verification - police
called etc. He attends and is sitting in the Car Park of the Offices - the
burglars have turned the lights on and he can see them walking around
passing all their PC's/Laptops/Servers out of the windows. Police were
informed and told him they were too busy to attend !! - he waited until
daylight etc. - Police NEVER came !!!!

Customer is now upgrading CCTV and Physical Security/Lighting to hopefully
prevent this happening again. This happened in High Wycombe but the Police
were too busy dealing with the Saturday Night p*ss heads.

Nice to know where your taxes are going !!

Dean.