Fw: [OT] Granite worktops

  • Subject: Fw: [OT] Granite worktops
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:55:18 +0100

We have a speckled Antarctica. Even if there was a stain, you cant see
it.

Corian is a resin based product - you could take a hammer, and take a=20
chunk out of it just like granite, but you just put some muck on it,
sand=20
it down, and voila.

I defy you to see the joins with a magnifying glass with our top. There=20
are nice features like waterfalls edges (so the water doesnt spill over=20
the edge from the sink), grooves built in for hot pans, and the upstands=20
are mooulded in and part of the top itself.

Wood and granite are still porous and bugs can live in there - with=20
Corian, it's non porous.

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales Europe
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 09/10/2007 08:49 -----

Discussion