From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tim Fletcher Dot Com
Sent: 08 October 2007 21:57
To: ukha_D@Yahoogroups. Com
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Granite worktops

=20

Hi, I know a lot of you have built and renovated property and my wife just
came across these guys

http://www.granitet
<http://www.granitetransformations.co.uk>
ransformations.co.uk

Essentially a granite veneer bonded to your existing work surfaces - Sounds
great for me as I want to change the look of the kitchen but without
wastin=
tons of cash.

I wondered if anyone had used/encountered them and what the feedback was.
Especially interested in costings!

Thanks,

Tim.

=20