Re: ATI Graphics Card Resolutions for Pioneer Plasma

Does the plasma have a 1:1 mode - what model of plasma is it?

Oh, and how is the card connected to the plasma?  DVI or HDMI would be best
as VGA ports are often
restricted in the supported resolutions.

<http://ati.amd.com/products/radeonx300/specs.html>