Re: Faceplates

OK, I didn't get an opportunity to trial-fit these, but I have
measured the=
m.
The cat5e module has an overall depth of ~19mm and the front of the
faceplate will be ~9mm from the face of the wall. Hence the protrusion
into the back box is going to be around 10mm.

This is the exact part:
http://www.philex.com/parts/show/70402RE
but there's no further technical details on the Philex site :-(

HTH,

Tim.

On 10/3/07, Tim Hawes <timsyahoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mmmm, not sure. I will try to have a look tonight. The Cat5 modules
> don't look particularly deep so 25mm would probably be ok, provided
> you didn't have too much excess cable to "lose" inside the
box.

> IIRC I've got a 47mm deep box in the wall where the first set is to go
> and this should be more than deep enough.
>
> The limiting depth will probably be set by the bed radius for coax
though=