RE: [OT] Screwfix and pricing deal

They're now back in stock (or at least they were yesterday) - special
price=
is showing up again at =A3359.99 inc VAT - I think an excellent price (I g=
ot a trade price from a wholesaler my father deals with as a
"deal" and thi=
s was a lot more expensive than the screwfix price). Just got two units
thi=
s morning and they look pretty good :)

Paul.