Re: Faceplates

Ian,

I've got mine from CPC.co.uk, have a look at part numbers:
AP01460 4 gang white, faceplate, modular
AP01452 Cat 5e RJ45  (=A31.47 each + VAT :-))  )
AP01453 50mmx50mm, blank
AP01454 25mmx50mm, blank
AP01455 12.5mmx50mm, blank

Due to various reasons (!) I've not installed these yet. I'm planning
to drill the blank modules to take "F" couplers (p/n SECON2).
I've
done this elsewhere with plain, blank faceplates & it's been fine :-)
All of my coax connections are now via F-plugs regardless of whether
its TV or satellite and I've made up custom flyleads with a belling
lee plug on one end and an F plug on the other where needed.

HTH,

Tim.