UK Telephone Keystone Jacks

Hi,

I pre-cabled my Lounge to Node 0 with a number of cables, including
2 Telephone extension cables. At the time, I hadn't considered the
use of CAT5E/6 for telephony use (Doh!), but now that the Telephone
cables are in, I would like to use them.

I've been looking for faceplates which support a BT type connector.
I think the male UK telephone connector is called BT631a. Ideally I
would like to mount this directly on a Faceplate which supports
Keystone jacks. If you're not familar with the concept of keystone
jacks have at some of the modules here :
http://www.letsautomate.com/11657.cfm?

So would anyone know of Keystone couplers / IDC connectors that
output to a BT631a UK telephone socket ?

I would prefer to avoid re-cabling to an RJ11, 12 or 45 socket.

Thanks