From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ian Oliver
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 9:10 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Electronics Engineer Wanted to test my Pioneer PSU

Pretty much anyone who can repair TVs can repair switched mode PSUs and
having the schematic will make it even easier for them. Let me know if
you don't get anywhere and I can ask a few friends.

Where in the country are you?

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire