From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of A=
ndy Davies
Sent: 24 November 2007 11:11
To: UKHA Group
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Is it me?

You can get a Dell D410/420/430 off ebay for well within that price,
OK it'll either be used or refurb rather than new...

It's not an ultra portable but I've just bought a D620 for just over
=A3300, with just under two years warranty left on it via the same
route.

What model of laptop are you looking for the docking station for?

Andy

On 11/24/07, Paul Gordon <paul@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, I'm think it might be used as a desktop replacement too, so
primari=
ly it would need DVI plus keyboard & mouse.

> Whilst on the subject, anyone here have any recommendations for
ultraport=
ables? I want to stick to the =A3600-=A3800 (ish) bracket...

> Cheers.
>
> Paul G.
=20