RE: Wall / Floor Plates for PC & Multimedia

Cannot help with the floor box but I have recently bought modular
connectors
that are based on the 25x50mm modules from Aldous Systems -
www.aldoussystems.co.uk <http://www.aldoussystems.co.uk/>
 - these would
cover most of your needs. I used these for F-Types, Phono (video, audio
&
subwoofer) and speakers Their accessories either use screw terminals on the
back of the module or have plugs/sockets on either side direct coupling of
appropriately terminated cables, so no need to solder. They do not
currently
list modules for USB or Firewire and VGA is only available as a complete
single gang faceplate from what I can see. They are a trade-only supplier
so
you may need to call them to for a list of retailers.

Neil B.

_____