Re: HA P*rn ;-)

Thanks guys.
The "glands" were driven out of not being able to find anything
commercially available at all. I just got blank looks from the ducting
supplier and I guess this stuff is normally just cast into concrete
underneath control panels, or through foundations etc. rather than
being attached directly to the cabinet/JB. The DIY solution seems to
work quite well in practice though :-)

Will hopefully follow up with the preceeding page over the weekend,
but since it's not completed yet (still!) the final part will have to
wait...

The flexi ducting is buried around 18" below the surface. While the
trenches aren't that wide the depth did cause some issues,
particularly when I was trying to dig it our between a hedge on one
side and fence on the other...

Cheers,

Tim.