Re: Re: Barcode data

If it is of any interest, I have a list of barcodes for
"standard" uk
foodstuffs from many suppliers in a CSV format. It has several thousand
products listed and has EAN13 and 8-digit (whatever they are called)
barcodes. This is a real data file from an EPOS system i wrote a couple of
years back, so whilst it may be incomplete, it will be correct.

If anyone is interested in a copy, send me a message off-list.

-Jim (the other one)

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:59:35 +1100, Neil Wrightson wrote