RE: Re: [OT] O2 Drop 200meg Limit for iPhone

> As big an Apple whore that I am, I just can't get excited=20
> about the iPhone.=20

Pah! Are you sick?  Are you old?  Have you "handled" one?

;)

> No 3G

True, poor, but EDGE will actually be an upgrade for me as I have no 3G
here.

> no extra storage,=20

Still the largest storage of any phone on the market though (along with the
N95)

> no 3rd party aps (yet)

Coming Feb.  And they will be thick and fast I'm certain!

> no personal ring tones (unless you pay Apple to convert it),=20

True, silly,

> can you do Edge -> 3G video calls?

Had 3G video phone for last two years.  Made a "test" call once I
think.

> and the cost is going to be phenominal =A3899 when you sign up for the
cheapest tariff!!

iPhone is same price as (admitedly 16gig) iPod touch.  So basically the
phone is free.  =A335/Month - same for any phone you buy with unlimited
dat=
(currently paying t-Mobile =A330 for 2gig).

> I think I'll wait for the iPhone2.

Head says that too.  Heart says - Must buy now!  That and the fact the mrs
will get mine when Mk2 appears.

:)

M.