Re: [OT] Need to fit new electrical socket - safety help

So you want to add a socket into the bedroom side of a wall, with the
bathroom on the other side?

Sounds fine to me :-)

Tim.
(I presume you've got a proper wall in the bathroom and not just
exposed studs & the back of the plasterboard from the bedroom side...)