Re: Idratek

Brian,

Can't help with a demo as I am in Eastbourne so not very close to
Sheffield. I can recommend Idratek system, company and support as I
use it for my HA and have had no problems. The support really is
first class as well.

However, I didn't really look at C-Bus so can't give a balanced
recommendation. Comes down to what you want and how much things cost.

Good luck,

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "ReynoldsB" <brian.g.reynolds@...>
wrote:

> Hi all, just looking at Idratek, looks good. I think it is either
C-Bus or