Re: [OT] Resize SD memory card

Does the camera itself have a "format" option? Most cameras
do, and
I'd recommend using that.

On Nov 1, 2007 1:33 PM, Tim Fletcher Dot Com <tim@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry for the OT post, but i have just formatted a 4Gb Mini SD card in
 my Canon Ixus and it doesn't work now.  It reports 64Gb instead of 4Gb and
I can't do anything with it - Don't have time to get a new one before my
Daughters birthday - Just wondered if anyone knew how to adjust the
partition size or something to force it back to how it was.

> Arrrgghh
>
> Tim.

-S

Follow me on Jaiku: http://stubbs.jaiku.com