Re: Vigor Router - Repairs?

(Yup, I agree. I've got a 5/6 year old Sony TV that's almost certainly
uneconomical to repair :-(  )

Maybe the router has a power supply fault? If that's on its way out
then maybe it's upsetting the router itself?

If no joy, you could always ebay it as faulty, you might get a few
quid for it...

HTH,

Tim.